Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
£44.00 (Inc VAT) each
Footwear profile and its usage advantages:
- sole made from solid polyurethane with high resistance to abrasion and tearing,
- upper made from cellular polyurethane with high flexibility,
- self-cleaning and anti-slipping sole - SRC class resistant to diesel oil, vegetable oil and detergents,
- sole resistant to temperature up to 150øC in a short duration contact,
- lightness and flexibility very good isolation properties - preventing the overheating and cooling of the feet even on wet and cold working places upper has an additional line which enables its shortening,
- high durability and robustness resistant to bacteria and microorganisms inlay sole from Sanitized© material absorbs moisture, with anti-bacteria properties. Absorbs perfectly sweat and prevents the growth of bacteria and fungus,
- easy footwear remove,
- absorption of energy in the heel area protecting the skeletal system from excessive load,
- high usage comfort,
- stable sole and ergonomic shape of the upper,
- ankle protection,
- easy bending of the shoes,
- without toe cap,
- bottom insulation from cold - CI,
- easy to clean and sanitize,
- produced according to French shoe numbering system in sizes from 36 to 50,
- especially recommended for mining, construction work, farming, forestry and animal breeding
Satisfactory delivery is a crucial part of the service offered by Countrystore, and we aim to provide an efficient, professional and punctual delivery schedule for all our customers.
*UK Mainland Delivery Charges
Countrystore offers FREE standard delivery on orders exceeding £50.00 (inc. VAT)** to mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland. Orders under £50.00 (inc. VAT) are subject to a delivery charge of £3.95 (inc. VAT)
All orders to be delivered to the following Northern Scotland postcodes will incur an additional delivery surcharge of £7.99 (inc. VAT)
These charges are added to your order automatically if your order falls under these categories.
*UK Mainland Delivery ONLY
Please give us a call on 01538 266718 to discuss postage costs outside mainland UK.
If you choose to purchase a product for forward delivery to an address outside our delivery area; should the item require any kind of repair or replacement, we will only collect the product from the UK delivery address.
If you are paying via American Express we can only deliver to the card holder’s address. We will contact you in the event of an order being placed to a different address to advise of these terms.
Items in stock are normally despatched within 24 hours on a 3-5 working day carrier service. Our customer service department will contact you if we foresee any delays beyond this, with the option to cancel or change your order. You will be notified by e-mail when your order is despatched, this e-mail will include your order consignment number and carrier contact details. Please note we cannot be held responsible for any orders delayed in the carrier service as this is simply beyond our control. All orders need to be signed for and cannot be left without a signature.
Please note that if you order several items together and one is out of stock this will delay the whole order from a next day delivery to the longest lead time on the order. We do not part ship.
If parcels are damaged or items are missing you should either refuse the delivery completely or sign for the parcels as being 'DAMAGED' If the number of parcels do not match or correspond to the consignment note, this must be stated as 'SHORT DELIVERY' It is your responsibility to ensure that the actions above are followed BEFORE SIGNING. Mistakes cannot be rectified once the number of packages has been signed for. All carriers’ related damages and discrepancies must be reported to us within 2 working days. We will not be responsible for any carrier-related damage or loss reported outside of this 2-day period.